Friday, September 18, 2009

Thank You Ingrid

Ingrid (Booth) Parker gets a big thank you for digging into her old photos and forwarding some along:


Doug, Peter, Julie, Matt, Leslie and Ingrid.



Sue with Mike McCarthy. Madrigal mayhem?
  


And our musical instruction duo Mike McCarthy and
Brian Norcross, just as serious as they ever were.

09/10/09 UPDATE FROM MIKE:In case anyone is interested, I am still (for more than 20 years now!) Director of Music at a large church in eastern Connecticut and work with several community choirs.  (I gave up teaching shortly after leaving Williamstown.)  For old times' sake, I still do a few high school musicals every year and work with high school students each summer at New England Music Camp in Sidney, Maine.  I just finished telling Ingrid that I still find myself comparing these high school students to your ilk from MGRHS.  You would be surprised at how often I find myself thinking of all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are intended for MGRHS '84 classmates, friends and family. Non-class members should ID themselves. All comments will be moderated -- it may take a day or two for them to appear.