Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hello Everyone

Hello from Maribeth (Bernardy) Pomerantz. I look forward to seeing everyone tonight at the reunion. My family and I have been living back in Williamstown for the past 7 years. I am a midwife by profession, working most recently at the hospital in Bennington. I have been home full-time for the past couple of years. I received my graduate degree at Yale University, where I got to spend time with our classmate Courtney Lyder, who was a (popular) professor in the nursing program. My husband's name is David (he is an anesthesiologist at Berkshire Medical Center), and we have two lovely (well, most of the time lovely) children Miriam (9) and Adam (6). Interestingly, they currently have the same art and gym teachers that we had at Williamstown Elementary School!

I tried to scan some old photos I had (including a great shot from nursery school that included Ingrid, Garth, Yetta, Brad Grande, and Steve Conroy), but my scanner did not cooperate. Sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are intended for MGRHS '84 classmates, friends and family. Non-class members should ID themselves. All comments will be moderated -- it may take a day or two for them to appear.