Monday, September 21, 2009

More About Steve...

I didn’t shoot any pics to speak of at the reunion, so until you all send me some, this is the sort of thing you’re likely to see: old pics I’ll have access to when I get home to SC, and a few family shots from iPhoto on my laptop.

Folks who hadn’t seen me in years we’re caught off-guard by the the beard and the short hair... I tried to make it clear that this look was a recent development, but I could tell, there was some skepticism that I’d ever had “long” hair — so here’s evidence, and a couple more shots just for fun:



I never let it get much past my shoulders. This is 1996 in Arizona.


Goodbye party in Durham, NC in ’97 before we headed to Princeton.


With my wife, Melissa, in 1998.

So that’s all from me for a bit -- can’t wait to see the pairs shots and other photos from Waubeka; send ’em if you got ’em. An let me know what else you’d like to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are intended for MGRHS '84 classmates, friends and family. Non-class members should ID themselves. All comments will be moderated -- it may take a day or two for them to appear.