Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bummed Out

I'm so bummed that I can't make it to Williamstown on the 19th.



Someone has to talk to these airlines and tell them it's highway (skyway?) robbery to charge me $700 to go to this event! Mahboud and I will be thinking of all of you as you reminisce about the past. Remember, the 10th reunion was where Mahboud and I reconnected, and the rest is history! Watch out all you single people! Love could be in the air! I can't wait to hear all about it and everyone better have that camera in hand (video works, too!) and get some photos posted the very next day!
  
With love and regrets,
Nicky C.
  
PS. It was so incredible to see Lisa, Olga, Valerie, Linda, Sheila, Shelley, Paul, and Brian in June. It was like it was 1984 all over again (except most of us look better!) Big hugs to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are intended for MGRHS '84 classmates, friends and family. Non-class members should ID themselves. All comments will be moderated -- it may take a day or two for them to appear.